Wednesday 5 December 2012

King Abba:a review by Henri Bortoft

I have read "King Abba" with much enjoyment. I think it is beautifully written, and therefore a joy to read, but also it kept me wanting to know what was going to happen next. ... It gradually begins to dawn on the reader just what a difference there is between the artificial environment which is ultimately a product of intellectual reason - but is mistaken for reality - and the genuine reality of the living world that we encounter through the life of the senses, and we cannot help but see this reflected in the way we are living/not living today. For this reason alone, apart from its sheer enjoyment value, I think it would be very good if this work were to be published today. So when can I have the next volume please?

Henri Bortoft author of The Wholeness of Nature and Taking Appearance Seriously (Floris Books).

Details of King Abba can be found here.